it is amazing how time flies when you least expect it. sometimes i think that even a week can fly past you in no time. then a year zips past you in a flash. i was looking at my t-shirt that i got during my freshman orientation camp, and boy, has it already been almost a year. 2 semesters down, and 4 more to go. now if i think of it in this way, it seems like a long way. but i guess come next may, i will look back and say, "wow, i'm going on to my final year already!"

yes, i've decided to drop out of school without my honours. a degree would suffice. i can't bear to stay in school any longer. being a student severely restricts my potential.

i'm a forward looking person. i look back at times, only to move myself forwards. from my past failures to my past breakups, nothing gets in my way. i'm glad that things turned out the way it did. though i must say my life was like living under water for the past few months (always trying to gasp for air), right now, i'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

no it's not the light from outside, but it is the light from the oncoming train that is here to take me forwards. so don't be stupid and walk on the tracks. it is just like leaving your life up to your so called fate or destiny (i.e. the tracks). start now, hijack the damned train and go to the next stop where you can hijack a taxi and go anywhere you want!

0 comments:

Post a Comment