9:51 AM

bad man

i truly believe that i am a changed person. not being overly emo or anything. but yeah, i am a changed person.

one skill that i've learnt was to separate my emotions from myself and take a step back in life. like a third person's view. ever since that incident, i can't go back to who i was.

i really can't believe how nasty you could be towards me. probably it was just you, and how you are and have been. but if it were up to me, the only person i would be kind to is you. and i bet you don't know that.

well anyways, i am a bad person. not being overly emo or anything. but yes, i am evil.

i have a few people in mind that i want to suffer. my boss doesn't know it yet, neither does my manager. i'm always one step ahead of them! funny how he thought he could manipulate me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment